Wednesday, April 14, 2010

n i can't help.....


Wondering at home waiting for my darling cousin to come as she wanted me to help her with her essays.Well she didn't turn up. I got bored of waiting, in the midst of a very tight week i made up
my mind to assist her and there i was wrecking my nerves. I've got to do something i realize.

bother calling her, the first thing that i saw was this nice  looking long slim scissors,...
only one thing came to my mind!
the temptation was too strong for me to resist, and ...
NO, i didn't attempt to cut myself, but instead, a vision of me with a much shorter hair came.
without giving a second thought, i took the scissor, and then parted my hair nicely,like just the way i wan't them to be then.......
snip, snip, snip.....
my little locks, falling helplessly into the ground...
there, walla!
i got what i wanted!!
took a good shower again, and relax...
i totally forgot about my sister, only when i check my phone,
i found out she sent message that she can't make it, and might ask for help some other time an hour ago!!
well!!
thank her, if not i wouldn't be tempted to do such a thing!!
hmm...........
but thats how my day went!
;)
can't help posing for the camera.....
all i ever need is a pair of long white, lustrous fangs....
to completye the look...
hehehehehehe.......






not so ghastly looking!

      much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment