Monday, September 13, 2010

its what we choose.... be careful of what you ask for....

day in day out,
nowadays i realised have stopped whining.
good for me and also to the ones beside me.
less negativity for everyone there.

till now, i couldnt believe myself that even when i brought
myself to a situation that could drain their life out,
but yet somehow i have manage to keep my cool.

This is way cool that might lead my dad or my mom into
annoyance.
Realised they don't prefer me when i am carefree,
but instead when i'm panicking and raising everybodys
blood pressure around.

When i sit and contemplate,
i realise things around me happen because i belive that
such a disaster would occur.
Leaving no self assurance that everything will be all right.

Thats why elders say, what we think is what we are.
worrying would only divert our energy to what we are not.
Sometimes leading us astray of our true path.
I get more wiser now.

For now am asking for everything to be crystal clear,
and peace for each and everyone of us( including me).
Grateful for everything that i have!
peace!!

1 comment: