Sunday, September 19, 2010

saying grace

to all the people whom i have met in my 23 years of life... officially at 3.43pm... :P
thank you... for stepping into my life and made it beautiful  and wonderful...

my life would be boring without you guys...
helped me to create my characters and whatever i have and believe in!

above all.. thanks to my parents... where would i be without them??
and my six precious brothers, whom are my source of inspiration..
next... to my other family members... then my BFFs!!!

my uni mates!!.... my school friends ... my ex-colloeuges.....

my crushes!!!..... and my lost friends....... camp friends.....kindy friends......thank you all....
^^................

and to people whom i have met at random places.. who taught me of simple things in life, thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment