Thursday, June 24, 2010

blissful..

Well, that is what the word to describe the exhibition i attended the day before  yesterday with  ker ray. Spontaneous, i didn't bring my camera with me. It was organised by the Sogo gakkai again but only this time collaborating with the counseling club.

It was a good escapade for me, from all the things thats been bugging me for the past month, family,friends, life, my acedemics, my health. It just brought me back to sence, and thanks to ker ray for bringing me there.

So what did i learn from the exhibition?.. well it was all about self reflection.
I drifted back to what i usually do best long long time ago..
which was ... (i cant put this down properly, but i'll try  ;) )
learning on  religions.....     !
mostly on hinduism, islam, and christianity, so budhism is something new for me..
though it has its similarity with hinduism, i dare say that it is more... delicate in the aspect of praying and the practise of the religion. Compared to hinduism which can be agressive at times and also hefty.

more on peace talk...
i love peace, i myself love what they were preaching..(if thats the right word)..
just pure nothingness is heavenly.
Sometimes people might not agree with what i'm saying but this is what i feel,
and i do respect others believe because every single thing that ceased to exist in this world
has it's own reason of existing. ( this one out of the topic)

Was the exhibition nice? yes

it just brought out the hippy in me...

may everyone be blessed and be graced by god.. :)







peace yo!...







No comments:

Post a Comment