Thursday, June 10, 2010

Here At the Junction again..
which way to take?
 I am getting in to my bad habit again,
wondering what is my bad habit?
well i think too much,
i don't decide things easily.
 OkaY to get things straight.
 I've got terminated for the second time from completing my degree in chemistry

Reason?
Low pointer.
So i asked my self, what should i do?
the first thing that flashed into my mind
when i first saw my result was ohh no not again!
then atleast i could do anything else regarding books,
essays and articles...
JOURNALISMM..
well thats one option, what about my one and a half year spent on
my chemy, i felt disheartened...
WHATS NEXT???

i went to my dads counsel..
 his wise words were...
choose what you are really good,
what has been wasted, is gone,
now think about what you can do now....
and i was like WHAT???
appa.. after all that!
AND he was like..
you didn't take your vitamins properly,
what do you expect!
' you are weak anyway, but your not dumb!!'
gee, pa thanks..
~already weeping inside, god, the damage i did to
my dad~
well dad is still dad,
he still gives me all the encouraging words that i needed..
everytime he does that,
i will always come up with something good, or great.
I love you appa!!

next my beloved cousin sister that i have been idolising since i was a babyy
```and she really srewed me on the phone...
duh!! if she doesnt then, who will right??
she is my sis anyway!! cousin or not..
i dont know why, but when she starts to talk i'll just listen
and agree with her with whatever she is telling.
hey, she have a lot of point !!
its soo tough not to agree with her, it makes sense.
her comments were..
1. you aRE irresponsible..
you know you are the eldest of them all, and eldest dont have the luxury to do such mistakes!!
(agree)
2. You have just wasted everything, i've told you before right that you are not suited for this and you are better off doing on language!
aND your results were like shit..(she only mentioned it when i told her that my result was like shit)
3. lemme put this straight to you  stop agreeing  with everything!! its like u dont listen and just nodding to whatever everyone has got to say..( but everything has a point)
4. atleast you realiseed now!!
your still young, better do what you are passionate about and not on what other people have to say!
5.this is not the nineteenth century... u dont just marryy..( totally, i'm with her!! )


to be continued....................

No comments:

Post a Comment