Friday, June 18, 2010

here at the junction 2

so what is my decision?
i want to do journalism, but still..
i kept asking for more opinions from friends and lecturers around.

WHY???
 cause it gives me different perspectives on what other choices that might exsist..

what other choises i thought off?

1. well this one radical, quit studying for time being and then work..disagreed by my dad.. stronglyy!!
2. go for other uni's... but what differences does it make anyway!
3. what else.. hmm....help dad.. dats all.. but he has disagreed on this also, STRONGLY...

CONCLUSION?
whatelse, do journalism larr..
hehe, by the way i have already received my offer letter.. and i'll be attending my classes
starting on today!! ;)
i'll prayy and put my effort to do well,
you guys pray for me to and bless me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment