Monday, June 28, 2010

peace be with everyone

just when i wanted to get started with my things,
something else bad will pop out from nowhere
and deprive off my patience, energy and
turn my positive auora into a bad one!

what have i done in my past life,
did i torture people,
torment them till
i cant even find myself doing what i want
without getting interupted or
without getting my mood for the whole week spoiled.

with so much said,
i'm resorting to read the bhagavad gita again!
LORD KRISHNA SAVE ME PLEASE!!

1 comment:

  1. Really fantastic your blog. I look forward to future posts.

    Falling in love can be fun and adventurous and sometimes love can be confusing and challenging. Have you ever wondered if your love life is affected by something greater? Maybe your love life is not controlled by you at all.

    Discover the personality traits of your partner by exploring your <a href="http://www.horoscopes-by-email.co.uk>horoscopes</a>—embrace them. Use them to add intense passion to your relationship.

    ReplyDelete