Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Guide Me...

I don't know where  You Goin to lead me God..
But please let me out off this misery,
no more pain,
i have borne too many till i cant shed my sorrows in tears,
i dont want to be in idleness,
NEVER ever going to be idle..

Why after a long journey to the destination,
you have to turn my path,
was what i gave insufficient..
its too much to bear..
And i despise wastages,
and yet here i am wasted...

My elders told me that You have a plan for me..
but what is thy plan?
i cant bear to pull them in,
to my troubles, but then ...
i've did, now bearing the burden with me,
with broken hearts but a whole lot of hope and happiness they gave..
why them?
its not even their battle..

what shall i do now?
i dont want to rot in pittiness and sadness,
i want to change,
to help,
to heal but..
alas i myself wounded...

But now, leave em behind, to wlk ahead,
praying this time,
come what may,
You will be there to Help and Guide,
and lead me to happiness and joy,
away from sorrow.....

i want success, i want transparency,
i want purity....
because i know i Deserve them...
and i shall share my lot with others whom will be needing it,
without sacrifising myself anymore..
without miscomunication without misunderstanding..

For all the love, grace and blessing You give me,
i will share..
and make myself useful.

Guide me to my destiny, which is away from melancholy,
where my heart breaks not anymore...
where i am appreciated,
where i appreciate..
Where i can carry out the task given to me Diligently.

Awaiting for people to agree with me,
as much  i agree with them.
and believe..

No comments:

Post a Comment